Friday, February 19, 2010

Operation Tomahawk Condor


There is 10 seconds of black video before this starts. This is the air assault mission that I went on. It was actually kind of fun to play infantry for a day. We jumped (not literally)off the Chinooks and went to work. Well, the Iraqis did. US forces followed close behind and I videotaped stuff. I had one other interview with an Iraqi company commander, but it was really windy and the audio quality was poor. There were no shots fired at all and everyone returned to base safely. US forces did have mortars trained on targets in the area just in case the "you know what" hit the fan.

1 comment:

  1. I love that video. It is a little scarry to think about if the you know what would have hit the fan. You did a great job My favorite part is listening to your voice.

    ReplyDelete